I don't know how to villager, send help

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Rhyblet, Apr 15, 2017.

1. I'm trying to make a villager breeder out in the wild and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I have enough valid doors for the villagers to breed up to 17 babies, and both villagers have more than enough potatoes for breeding. I've gotten heart particles out of both of them, occasionally at the same time, but they refuse to produce babies. I've afk'd right next to them for a sizable amount of time to no avail. Help?
    cubefragment and Sachrock like this.
  2. Put more priests in walls
    cubefragment likes this.
  3. I think it would be nice to have more than 2 villagers in such a small area. I have a farm that is not very big and is of basic design too and I get quite a lot of villagers. I can easily get 100 in a day if I egg them regularly. I'm on 5 and would be glad to show it to you.
    cubefragment likes this.
  4. I have one that only uses 6 doors. If you still haven't gotten your working. Im on 7
  5. You can watch a video on villager breeding, it is very helpful to watch. You'll be able to see for yourself what is needed to make your work. First villagers use carrots to breed, second (video time to watch & understand this part) put the doors above the villagers ceiling at the 5th block level & place the doors on top of ceiling, lay a 2 layers of another block around the doors & one side/ the opening away from you side/ place the block against the door. Now you need to put another villager/ kind of a "hungry villager" inside with those roof doors, he will open & close the doors, yet make it so he can not escape. My breeding shed is on smp5 @ 10219, clime the white birch ladder, make the immediate left once at the top, you can see my doors & peek inside to see the "hungry villager" opening the doors. My villagers breed only at night for the most part, when they gather inside. :D You can mail me on the website or find me in game to ask me about the villagers. go visit my breeding shed & take a close look.... watch a youtube video too XD.
    Doorfne likes this.
  6. The specificity of this help makes me feel like you used one individual video. Would you mind linking it?
  7. ok I did not find the video that i used...sory it was great. However I did find a couple others : WhyAremyvillagers not breeding?- Explained @ www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbYqiqUartA
    or try Guide to Breeding Villagers in Minecraft @ www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpperFVhwoE

They both explain the use of doors & the 35%, & the number of blocks away theroy, & why doors are important to villagers.
    Your always welcome to come take a toturial of mine. Be aware that no other villagers can be around your breeders within a 60 block area, they all must be able to get in the house together to breed to be considerd "in the village".

Good Luck,
  8. you need farmer villagers for breeding and yes it would also be best just to youtube how to make a good breeder
  9. Do not let me anywhere near it is the #1 key to success with villager breeding.
    All villagers in my vicinity immediately turn into men, and then We Are Family starts playing. Robin Williams and Gene Hackman may even put in cameos.
    cubefragment likes this.
  10. When I bred villagers I just threw them stacks of bread at a time.
    Then I would leave them along for a while and then there would be a baby when I got back.
    If that doesn't work, not sure what else to say other than that.