I am back

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ImperiumLegacy, Feb 14, 2019.

?

Do you miss Adventure TIme?

Yes 5 vote(s) 100.0%
mmmm nah 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello everybody,

I first of all want to thank all the staff members for making this server a great safe environment, and I also want to thank all the people who have been with me since day 1, I know most of you have retired the game, but i still do hope to see you all back in game. I see a lot of new faces and I am happy to know that this server have been growing a lot since the last time I was here. I have been offline for about a year or so, and this time i am back for good.

Best,
    Ben
    Eviltoade, Kryarias and MoreMoople like this.
  2. Welcome back. :) Lemme know if you ever have any questions. See you around!
    ImperiumLegacy likes this.
  3. Glad you are back!! :) Happy Valentines!
  4. Welcome Back to this wonderful empire, Happy Valantines Day!
  5. Much love to all of you :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. Great to see you back, hope you have even more fun!
  7. thank you kind sir ! :)
  8. A new old face to see around! Yay!
    I hope you have a great stay Mr. Ben, I'll be on the world of smp2, what about you? :p
  9. Welcome back ImperiumLegacy!

I hope to see you in-game soon.
    As always, if there's ever anything you need to ask me, please message me at pmcm.emc.gs :)
  10. Hope to see you around Mocha, been in SMP2 since day 1 and i’m not changing, so I will be on SMP2 most of the time ! ;P
    Mochoa_Frap likes this.
  11. Thank you very much Krysyy, hope to see you soon! ❤️
  12. Yaaaaaaay!! I'm so glad to see someone else populating the under-populated smp2! :D
  13. Welcome back! I always love to see people return... says so much about the server!