HTown Bug

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by azoundria, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Hi, I want to report that even though normally you're only allowed to give one candy to a person, if you drop a stack of them on the ground, they get all the candies.

It's annoying because at that point, they can't give them back except if you have never traded before and they also drop the whole stack or you arrange it in another place.
  2. You can have them /mail or /trade them back to you
  3. Right, or just stick them in a chest on a res and not pay any money for mailing. I figured it out.

But the point is, it's still a bug and I want to report it for what's left of htown and if the code is reused in future events.
  4. if done through the intended method this shouldn't occur.

I don't really see reason to fix this when the event will end in a few days and its not like dropping full stacks is 'easy' to do.

Stick to pressing the drop item key.
  5. there is a drop item key? shows how much i pay attention to the controls lol
  6. Shift+Q (or Ctrl+Q, one of them). You'd have to go out of your way to drop em all :D
  7. yeah I changed that key to something easier. i have dropped a whole stack by just going into my inventory and throwing the items. that's how i've done it since i started playing, having no idea there was a key to make it easier lol
    ThaKloned likes this.