Howdy from the Beastly One

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HillbillyBeastly, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Hey Everyone,

I'm Noah, aka HillbillyBeastly. I've been on SMP1 for a couple weeks. I really like the Empire and outside of 1 knucklehead lighting me on fire, it has been a blast. I just recently became a Diamond Supporter. Stop by 623, I've usually got a chest full of free goodies outside my house. I try to fill it daily, but do miss a day here or there. Help yourself or feel free to add anything you don't want anymore. I like helping other players, and will usually give stuff away to people I come across. I think by doing so, it helps the Empire be a better place. I like roaming the wild, usually with my little brother, Madcrafter200 or some of his friends.

Um...let's see...what else...
    In real life, I'm married, have 3 dogs, no kids yet & a few acres near Denver, Colorado. I'm a author, writer, cop and I love all of my jobs. I'm a huge sports fan, love NFL, NBA, MLB & am kind of getting into MLS. I'm an avid outdoorsman, love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking. In my spare time, I'm hitting the gym, shooting my bow, hanging with the wife, playing Xbox or playing Minecraft.

If you see me on, say hey...hope everyone is doing good!
    Peace
  2. Well now, that's a rather good introduction. Welcome to the Empire! Glad you're enjoying yourself. Hope you continue to do so for a very long time!