How long will it last?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Gottsmote, Mar 3, 2012.

1. So, after digging out under my res a little, I wanted to do something with the dirt other than just putting it a million chests or tossing it, so I went out into the wilderness of SMP6 and built a series of bridges and shelters over the massive chasm system that has been dug there.. How long before it is destroyed?
  2. Maybe 1-2 weeks
  3. When I use them, I patch holes I find. Most of the holes I've found though seem to be caused by creeper blasts.
  4. Yeah, I expect creeper blasts to do damage.
  5. you could always accompany the skyways with torches, it would save a bit of time with creepers since they won't actuallly SPAWN on the bridge.
  6. Yeah, did that too, but folks take them. Oh well, the bridges help a little.
  7. yes, I sincerely thank you... well I guess not you specifically since Im on S2, but the thought... yes, and I add my own torches whenever I get the chance.
  8. That depends entirely on whether or not said bridges were 2 blocks high.
  9. Actually the were built like a small u 2 blocks one either side, one in the middle so you have a short wall to either side. The shelters are just little boxes, no doors, just a place to hide out of sight.