How long does it take to become a Member?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Floflo7777, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey I was wondering, how do I become a Member because I've been in EMC for a while. At least a month I guess. But I was just wondering, why does it take so long? Can someone please post a reply on how long it takes? Thank you.
  2. This is a complete guess... since the new member thing is on the website does it have to do with number of posts?
    EdmundWayne likes this.
  3. Its based on magical prowess. I'm very talented and it is why I'm a Well-Known Member.
  4. Melody is correct. There's a way to jump right past that whole "new member" "member" "well-known member" thing, though--become a supporter!
    bonzd67 likes this.
  5. I got a member when I posted some stuff for a few days, maybe that is it? And to be an active member you need to post 100 messages and a well known member 100 posts and 100 likes!
  6. To be precise, your rank on the forums is based off Trophy points. These points are earned after reaching certain milestones on the forums, such as number of likes to your forum post count. I'm certain that you get enough points after reaching post #25. Now, this is not a reason to fill the forum with useless topics and posts, just go with the flow and in no time you will be known as a member on the forums :D

Locking this as I think we've answered his question quite thoroughly. :p
    marknaaijer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.