How I spent my weekend

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ob1bob69, Feb 20, 2012.

1. So I got bored and decided i wanted to enchant soemthing to try out my table.........
    I need an xp grinder..... Time to start building.

A while later...

Need more supplies...

Amost done, closing up the top...

And the bottom end of things...

And my first Enchant was.....

The End =)
    Seberling, nmanley, nnnnmc1 and 3 others like this.
  2. Awesome, I love when people share stuff like this. That is a massive grinder!
    Seberling likes this.
  3. Hey Bob, Which server is this on? Thats awesome
  4. +10 for that :D
  5. What server? ;)
  6. NICE!!!!
  7. Nice! I thought mobs couldn't spawn in town.....
  8. That's the wild. Not town. LoL
  9. Hostile mobs dont spawn in town. This is in the wild.
    Brennian likes this.
  10. That's what I thought..... What are the cords? I want some XP!
  11. Wow -- that makes my spider grinder and slime farm look like small potatoes! Nice work ;) You are very brave to build such a thing in the wild.

And congrats on teh silk touch too!
  12. It's funny you should mention that, because while I was digging out the surrounding area I discovered 40 blocks away....
    Closer View...

And apparently i am surround by a few slime chunks =)

I am truely lucky to have found such an ideal setup. =) I have had many requests for cords already but unfurtunatly,Ii will not be giving those out in the near future. If I get to know you, then maybe. Sorry all, i need to get what i can before the Greifers Greif. And yes, I probably shouldn't be posting this but oh well. It's like getting a new toy on your birthday and having to show it off to all the neighbor hood kids =)
    margaritte likes this.
  13. Nice -- lucky skunk!
  14. Utopia....;)
  15. cant get on it :p
  16. Yes you can, you just can't mine in the wilderness....
  17. well, this is an incentive to become a diamond or gold supporter! *calls paypal* yes hi paypal. this is thetrufflehunter. i'd like to purchase a diamond supportership to empire minecraft for 50 years. WHAT?!?! THATS GONNA BE 900,000,000,000,000,001 DOLLORS?!?! ARE YOU *censered* MAD?!?!
    margaritte likes this.