How do I get someone added to the ban list for griefing openly in front of me?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by macdonaldm2, Jan 21, 2012.

1. I was in the Nether on SMP4, building a stairway and walkway to make getting back and forth easy for people, and this guy comes over and starts taking it apart while I'm putting it together. It just happened 5 minutes ago and there were no Moderators online. There very rarely are.
    I really like this Minecraft Server, but how do I get a hold of a Mod to add someone to the permanent ban list for openly griefing stuff as I'm trying to build it?

Anyone?

Oh, the guys name was Tawesome5000 btw.
  2. all you have to do is private message them here, and usually one will show up.
  3. You can find a list of mods online on the front page of the forum on the right hand side ( you might need to scroll down a bit ). You can also visit the other servers to find one.

Also if you press F2 in game you can take screenshots of the player griefing and then send them ( in a private message ) to one of the mods.
    Dark_Liz and ISMOOCH like this.
  4. Click F2. take screenshot of them immediately!
    Get a solid evidence so they ca be punish to the full extend!
    Greifer is not tolerated here >:O
    D:<
    shaunwhite1982, Dark_Liz and ISMOOCH like this.
  5. Thanks for the quick responses guys. I'll do that in the future if I catch anyone doing it. It just irks me that I'm trying to make things a bit easier for people, and some folks feel the need to mindlessly destroy stuff. That on top of me, constantly planting all my saplings, spare a few for my residence, in the wilderness and all everyone ever does is cut them down and not re-plant them. Grrrrr.
  6. well, the bane of minecraft has to reach everyone at some point. but im just glad that you still want to stay with the empire. ive seen quite a few new people greifed and they throw in the towel, no questions asked. ive never had anything this extreme though. openly greifing in front of you? wow.