How can you lose 10+ villagers in short time ?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by RichRayM, May 6, 2014.

1. I think it happend in 2 hours.
    i have iron farm, without it would be disaster started with 4 villagers.
    But at the end it where spontanic silent.

All villagers gone. its in wilderness. how can that happen.
    No the have not found any grieving.
  2. A zombie could've killed them? /entc sometimes goes over and despawns random mobs but I doubt that was the case.
  3. Sound hard, small room nx2x2 and at some height. and 10 villagers cannot kill 1 zombie ? lol
  4. I don't think villagers fight back when a zombie attacks them... they could have been turned to zombies and then despawn ecause there were to many mobs in the area.... do you have doors near them? I think they might despawn if there aren't any doors nearby.
  5. This was happening with me earlier, I had just put some glass over them, and lit the area up and it was fine
  6. I have wooden doors, the are have pumpkin lantarn lights. the last days never seen a mob or heared one. and the doros are blocked from inside with glass. the maindoor is iron one so the cant get out.
  7. iron door with a pressure plate or a button?? villagers can activate pressure plates can't they??
  8. What might've happened is that the villagers somehow glitched out of the holding cells. It happens sometimes, maybe chunk errors or whatever but can glitch out. Happened to my iron farms before.
  9. I believe that there is a bug that allows animals and mobs to glitch through blocks. Hopefully it would get fixed
  10. Ok, meanwhile i have new egges, and spare and create more spare eggs on my res. also changed the design a bit.