How can you be come a moderator

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by lubica, May 28, 2012.

1. Aw, you hurt me with that pink, but it's ok becuase i'm manly, so can I be a moderator? :D Hehe, just kidding.
  2. Bwahahahahh. I wish it was.
  3. I heard that you can buy moderator status. you shoiuld ask about it in game a few times.
    margaritte likes this.
  4. LOL
    If that was actually possible we would have like a thousand moderators and EMC would be chaos.
  5. I believe he was making a very interesting joke, friend, since it isn't completely uncommon to see people ask about how to become a Moderator in chat. There are the few rare ones who ask how much you have to donate to become one, though. I do believe I've seen someone say that once, so far.
  6. It's obvious, on other servers (AKA survivor) if you donate more than 100 you get admin status.
    Epic to know that we have supporters that monthly contribute with 40 dollars and have bee here for long ago :p
  7. Hey, not Justin's fault that him, and his Moderator team are just that awesome. Oh wait, yes it is their fault that they are that awesome, because THEY ARE THAT AWESOME. O_O'

*Edit* In other words, I like EMC because it is ran well, and obviously other people do too. ^_^
  8. How bout you ask the invisible mod on your res be sure to be in town chat it seems like your talking to urself but ur not
  9. I think this is appropriate here.