House With Glass Roof - Singplayer Island

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by VanillaLongplayz, Sep 9, 2023.

1. temporary blocks. even in survival, without silk tools. temporary blocks. use dirt for pete's sake. seriously.
    farmerguyson and Tuqueque like this.
  2. What do you mean? I didn't understand what you are referring to. You mean that I build up and destroy glass and lose it? I do this on purpose to avoid drops.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. A temporary block is one used to help placement of the next blocks or levels, such as when building a dome. Scaffolding is brilliant for this, but dirt works.

There's no reason to avoid letting blocks drop... EMC groups blocks together for you to pick up. Or you can let the dirt despawn if that's your thing.
  4. My thing is to use glass as temporary block. But I think I already made that very clear in my video.
  5. As far as the glass, I didn't think it was made very clear, just looked like you had never known another option. Gave you a suggestion, which you didn't take. Moving on...

I was hoping this was a video of the glassed dome that was found and discussed in chat on the server. Watched the vid to see if I recognized it. The title didn't immediately tell me that I was looking at a build you were making. But now I understand.