Horse Ideas!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Roarings, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Hey! Thanks for clicking on this topic, Please read along! :)

So I've been on this server for about a month now and I L-O-V-E it! Im actually really into horses, And there is nothing wrong with the system we have going now... its just soooo hard to get a 130+ Or so and sometimes its unfair to people who have been trying to get a good horse for a week and then someone just pops up and gets a 134 or so. I mean its all luck and there is nothing wrong, I just thought we could maybe make the horse things a bit more about actual loyalty etc.

Idea 1
    So this is a ''BETA'' idea and I have no clue if this is even possible! BUT ; What if there was a special ''training'' plugin where you could like for example, every 25 times you jump with a horse the jumping skill goes up from 69.5 to 70! So each time it will give an extra 0.5 percent. And i get that that is really low but if wed have like 5 percent per jump no one would buy horses again.. xD And maybe it shouldnt even be about speed/jump but maybe just that the horse will get a special thing.. Just something to fun it up!

Idea 2
    Its not really an idea, I just thought a bit more attention to like horse competitions would be very interesting and fun! I love moe's races and I loved Phoenix's races but maybe we could have like a grand race and jumping competition every month or so and everyone from every server would come around and itll be like the horse olympics!!!!! :D xD

Anyway. Comment what you think about this and future horse plans! :) x Roar