[Hiring] Stone Laying + Minor Terraforming in Wild

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by Blotterhead, Apr 14, 2019.

1. I need to level and terraform this area in the wild. Not too much terraforming, just enough to level out the area in a natural looking way. There will be stone placing, and various polished stone placing, just on the ground.

It's on smp8, I have a rail line from very close to spawn that takes 25-30 minutes, or you can fly there in about 10 minutes, I can provide rockets.

I think the best thing would be to come out and take a look at the scope of the project and decide what you would want to do and for how much. Highly dependent on how much you can do I'm willing to pay between 80,000 and 300,000.

The approximate area is 300 x 100 blocks.

2. Found someone to do this yet?
  3. I could help out tomorrow evening with some of the smaller things if you need me to.
  4. I actually ended up doing this myself BUT I'd really like to hire someone to completely mine away that pillar mountain in the middle of the first picture. It's something like 24x24x75. Any interest?

I also want to level out a valley just out of shot of those images and place lighting so nothing spawns.
  5. I could level a valley.