[HIRING]Redstoner with tons of patience... {Closed}

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by AmusedStew, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I want this farm made for me on EMC. I am not entirely sure if it will work on EMC (tick delays etc could be different on EMC).

This farm is fairly compact versus its competitor listed here.

I am buying wood all the time and just happen to have a surplus in bones I wont use any other way.

This is where YOU come in, I need someone to build this thing on my Utopia res (you can choose the design I want or the design's competitor I listed either/or).

Requirements:
    • Must be patient, this farm has a ton of layers and the tutorial has no voice only the block placements
    • Must be trusted, I would prefer the person I am hiring to be at least 100 days old on EMC.
    • Must finish the job, I dont want you to start and say you are to bored or lazy to finish- you must build it all block by block from start to finish
    Payment:

• I have the rupees, you will be payed to supply the redstone materials (the blocks I will provide as I want a certain block used)
    • Give me an approximate number it will cost you to build this in a PM with the following info:
      1. How old are you (EMC Days)
      2. Will you complete this job through and through?
    Thanks Guys! :)
  2. Build on EMC, or build and get to work on EMC?
  3. Good question, I would prefer it to build and work, but just the build is okay because I can get it to work.
    Pab10S likes this.
  4. Sent a PM. :)
    AmusedStew likes this.
  5. Im going to let Kyzoy take on the job.

Thread can now be locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.