[Hiring] Redstone Help

Discussion in 'Players for Hire' started by rykly18, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Hey EMC, I'm currently looking for a redstone expert, because while what I have in mind is possible, it is quite difficult. I've done it before, just can't quite remember how I made it because it was so long ago (unfortunately). I used to own a mall that specialized in a "brew your potion" style mall. In which you decided on what kind of potion you wanted (each potion had it's own machine), and after one click of a button, every ingredient was dropped into a brewing stand in the order needed for that potion, it would then be brewed, and finally a hopper became activated and took the potions out of the brewing stand and dropped them right into a chest with a buy sign for the player to buy.

I know it was a lot to try and visualize there so PM me in game or on the forums if you're interested in helping me recreate this machine and we can discuss logistics of the machine and payment. Or if you know of an advanced redstone mechanic here on EMC and would like to point me in their direction that would also be very helpful.

Thanks EMC!
    luckycordel likes this.
  2. This is Mumbos' auto brewer - https://youtu.be/LBXbn0AysrU
    or you can check out mine at 9398 smp4. Its a bit different but works the same.
    Top_Benny and rykly18 like this.
  3. Thanks! This is a better design than the one I made lol
    luckycordel likes this.
  4. Bump! Built that machine...proceeded to break it and can't seem to figure out what exactly I broke, even after looking through the video multiple times and would like an expert to take a gander lol smp3, 7180, staircase to the top is along the side
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  5. What time are you in game? I'll check it out for ya.:D
    rykly18 and Top_Benny like this.
  6. If you need any help when I'm on, I have built this, and upgraded it for lingering, and corrupted potions on mine in the wild. Let me know if you still need help.

-srhoel
    rykly18 likes this.
  7. Im hopping on now lol any help is greatly appreciated, thank you both a ton!
    luckycordel likes this.
  8. Nevermind I'm a big dummy and broke 2 blocks I shouldn't have, thank you both anyways!
    luckycordel likes this.
  9. So your good. :D
    rykly18 likes this.
  10. Until I inevitably break it again lol
    luckycordel likes this.