[Hiring] Player to make me a sorted list of MC items

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by Vortixin, Jun 30, 2017.

?

Are u good at sorting ur stuff?

no 1 vote(s) 9.1%
yea 10 vote(s) 90.9%
pff i have vaults 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I need a player to make me a list(s) of all the items available ingame
    1. must be listed in a way that if it was in the system like items must be near each other(ex.clay and bricks)
    2. must include all variations of the items, as in color and such(durability not included)
    3. you must make categories
    4. must label by categories as well
    5. must work with me and provide revisions in case needed
    P.S. you can submit multiple list but in the end only one will be Used and paid for even if it combines others
    If you wish to take the job You must Start a PM with me named Sorting Layout followed by your name Ex. Sorting Layout vortixin
    • A good list can get u upwards of 30k if it is really good
    • You must email me the list so i can edit it i will provide email via PM
    • I may and will ask for some modifications to the list to suit my needs
    hiring people to make me a item list emc.gs/threads/72464/
  2. Reserved for future updates
  3. Reserved for future updates
  4. Reserved for future updates
  5. I love doing what this job entails. A year ago I made a list to keep everything in my lair sorted like what you mention. So, I'd be very interested in taking this job, however - since you're taking applications via PM - you might want to update it if you already have someone working for you.

Aside from that, I've been burned on jobs like this before - done the work - never gotten paid. How can you guarantee me, that after I go to all the trouble and do all the work - that I'll get paid? Would you be willing to do half up front and half when the job is complete? Or, a pay-per-part style? I send you the ongoing list as it's created and in turn you give me a percentage of what we negotiate?

Thanks for reading!
    Baradar67 likes this.
  6. Still open send me a pm when ready