[Hiring] Interior designer

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by AbstractToast9, Aug 23, 2015.

1. I have just about finished the "house" section of my res and am looking to hire a designer for the interior. I could do it myself but I'm busy with my mall right now and need to get it up very soon. The apartment consists of 2 floors, one base floor at ground level and one second floor.

The res is designed to look rich and modern as well as professional, I have gone for a quartz design with lots of natural light through the massive white stained glass windows.

So far on the ground level I have 2 fountains, but that's really it. On the second floor there is nothing yet. My res is /v 18467 on SMP9.

So if you are interested please reply here or PM me. I will be supplying materials, and we can work out a price

Thanks!

EDIT: Here are some updated pics of the areas that need finishing

2. I would be able to do it but before I would start I would need to ask a few basic questions
  3. U could look at my service cause I build but interior is also one of my areas of talent I could do it for more info on or right in yn service Or contact me In-game
  4. Please do

Ok I'll check it out
  5. Please don't double post :)

I might be happy to do some interior designing for you.
  6. Sorry!

And ok, you can just walk over to my res lol
    captaincraft300 likes this.
  7. Wrong thread
    AbstractToast9 likes this.
  8. I love doing interior, if you want to see examples of my work, you can go to my 4th res on smp9
  9. Ok I think you might have gotten the job XD

Here are some pics regardless