[HIRING] Animal Business Companions

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by Aoi_Koraru, Dec 26, 2019.

1. HIRING: COMPANIONS/BUSINESS PARTERS!

Recently, I built a loose confederation of individually operated businesses. It kinda' fell apart due to people leaving EMC and the lessened communication. I'm looking for other animal egg sellers to team up with me. I run a horse shop on smp8 and a racetrack event on utopia. This shows my dedication. I'm looking for people with equal dedication and who are frequently around EMC as partners. I already have a Discord set up for the business. If I feel you'd be a good companion, I will hire you.

How it works:
    1. If an individual runs a animal shop, the individual will keep all profits from the shop.
    2. The new organization will have a name decided among the members.
    3. The players in the organization must have to name of the organization/business clearly stated as a res message or on a sign at teleport to or at the shop.
    4. There will be rules on what the highest prices you can charge the customers are.
    5. We all do the jobs when we need to: supplying, breeding, selling, gathering, event planning, etc.
    6. Our company will host events every one in a while to keep the public knowing our name.
    8. The best way to be profitable is to run your own shop for your animals.
    9. We ONLY sell animals and animal riding, breeding, and taming materials.
    10. The point of this organization is to raise recognition for our newly-created idea of a chain.

If you have any inquiries about this idea, suggestions to better this idea, or just comments about the organization, then please let me know in the response section below.

If you would like to join, please tell me below too. Everyone has the chance to participate.
  2. My alt, A_Typical is in on this too.