[HIRING] 1 digger to dig out my res, pay can be discussed

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by CrownOfEgypt, Jan 11, 2013.

1. As said in the title, I need 1 digger to completely dig out my res at 3192. The price I am looking to pay right now is around 15k ish. If you are interested please post here. Prices can be discussed. :)
  2. I would like to since I'm in need in money and I can do it for 15k.
  3. You are hired. Since your response was so fast I think I'll pay you 20k instead. :)
    How fast do you think you will be able to get the entire thing done?
  4. Probably a week.
  5. Oh I wanted the job! Do You need another digger?
    Gap542 likes this.
  6. If matjam agrees, you will each receive 15k. You will also get the job done faster so faster pay for both of you. So I can hire you IF matjam agrees.
  7. Well thnx. I have to tell You something: I will last a week, starting on monday.
    Gap542 likes this.
  8. I actually sorta needed 20k for some business projects.
  9. Well you get 20k and I get 10k cuz I will start on monday
    Gap542 likes this.
  10. That could work.
  11. I think we have an agreement!
    Gap542 likes this.
  12. Ok and I can start today :D
  13. Ninja has to agree
    Gap542 likes this.
  14. I agree. I just want the thing dug out. :)
  15. Ok ill be at your res in a minute or two.
  16. I can bring my super shovel. That is, if you're willing to pay more money.
  17. If ya'll need anymore help, i'm avaible :)
  18. Ppl: I think I will quit. i am not Able to do it this week but I can on monday next week ( I will be there because I dont think that matjam360 can do it all). I will be back on monday if there is still work to do ( something that probably will happen)
    Gap542 likes this.
  19. So... If there is still some work to do I will go on with that
    Gap542 likes this.
  20. I got a friend that can enter my account and do it. So I will do it this week dont worry
    Gap542 likes this.