High School sucks :(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by snozles, Nov 1, 2012.

1. I just found out today (with 2 weeks to go) that I have a maths exam.....MATHS.....I hate it so much I would burn it if I could. So today we had an important assembly, when we got back to class (five mins till the bell) My maths teacher says "Time for a test!"

I despise maths teachers > : (
  2. I hate my maths teacher.
    Lol I don't want to kill her though :)
    snozles likes this.
  3. My maths teacher nearly got fired for putting our whole class in danger during a lockdown, he stood in the middle of the room in plain site
  4. And I was late to class (basketball practice) and when my maths teacher asked for my reason (I told him) he said basketball isn't a 'real' sport :O
  5. He seems like a jerk - you should go gather kids and ask to hold a conferencs with the guidance councelers and principles if this further gets out of hands - school is a place for learning , not to be mistreated ... Yes i liked both these teachers as a person, but as a teacher no - they were unfairly treating some or all of us - which jeapordised our grades or other activities - and that's why they are both fired is cause they yelled at me for knowing things before she taught it.
    mba2012 and snozles like this.
  6. I am happy my maths teacher is not like this and makes maths fun. We pretty much ever stay on topic in the last 15 minutes of the lesson.
  7. lucky
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. I hate school for other reasons, but yes, maths are boring :/