High - Posting member!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by lntra, Nov 16, 2012.

1. I know xD

You're always on; so is pig
  2. Ok so you all can type letters on the keyboard and hit Reply. Lets see your Post to Like ratios. Ha!
  3. So the Pirates have the ball. The QB throws it. To the 60! 50! 40! 30! 20! 10! Touchdown! The crowd goes wild!!
  4. I say that you should have a good ratio of posts to likes though. Maybe like 1 like for every 2 post. Not trying to say it is negative but nfell has over 3k posts and only 8 hundred likes. It just shows the randomness and necessary posting.
  5. I'm not that kind of person who everybody loves :)

Well , some of you do :D
  6. you should not only post some useless comments, for only getting on the high posting wall of fame!!!
    Pab10S likes this.
  7. :p
  8. * reaches for a handshake

3231 likes : 2898 post
    margaritte likes this.
  9. Ahh. The dwightenater joined the thread :)
  10. Bump for teh peoplz
  11. And I thought I was doing good with my 95% post/like ratio. I defer to your likeableness oh great one.
    JackBiggin and Dwight5273 like this.
  12. This is a random post for another post.
  13. Listen, posting just for post count, is spam. Please do not just create 'spam' threads. They are just as bad as threads that get created with 'Please give 100 likes!'. Its just not cool.
    nfell2009, Pab10S, Lukas3226 and 3 others like this.
  14. This isnt a spamming thread. It's a thread of my celebration of me getting to the high - posting members :)
  15. now grats and can any1 tell me why im still not a well known member?
  16. That ^^^ is spam. I would suggest making posts with content or risk this thread being closed.
  17. You're also double/triple/spam posting to get more posts.
  18. This was a response to Pab10S
  19. Ive just got 1700 posts D: I have to start posting more... muahahahahaha
  20. * just walks away from the thread

Haha an I didn't notice it until pen told about it couple weeks ago :)