Hi!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NuuCents, Sep 20, 2015.

1. New to PC, but experienced MC on other Platforms. Anyone willing to let me tag along, learn the ropes. also, how can i voice chat.... feel so lost!!
  2. Welcome to the Empire. :)
  3. Welcome to EMC
  4. Welcome to the Empire! Empire Minecraft uses Mumble as their preferred voice chat program. You can find info on Mumble here. :)
    NuuCents likes this.
  5. Need some help with anything I hang on SMP8. Don't feel disturbed by the message those things never happen on SMP8. (I hope they don't)
  6. Side note: They happen very, very frequently.
    kaptrix likes this.
  7. :p
    CadenMann likes this.
  8. Welcome to EMC! :)
  9. Hi NuuCents. What server at you on? Welcome to the Empire and enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  10. Welcome to the Empire NuuCents!
    If you have gone from the consoles, to the PC, I think you will find the 'freedom' a bit more fun! I started on the xbox360 when it first came out, and progressed to the computer. Minecraft wiki is your friend for the recipies. Also a bunch of different (newer) things are on the computer as compared to the console versions!

Some easy things, is that if you get lost easily like me, EMC has an awesome thing which is livemap.
    Just type in /map and follow the link. There will be a map of the world you are on, and you can click on your name to the right to 'find yourself' where you are on the map.

Hmm, what else. The wastelands for collecting resources for your res in town. You can spawn in specific areas you want, such as /waste s or /waste ne <-- helps to find areas you like and wish to get back to easily.

Now, the only bit of caution I would toss your way, is just be cautious who you give res flags to ;).

Hope to see you in game! Good luck. Many players are about, so if you run into things, always know you can do /msg player or do /staff and find one of us if you run into issues!
  11. Welcome to the Empire! :)