Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by blakey123, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm Blakey123 minecraft is one of my favourite games and I have been playing it for almost 1 year now. I only found out about this server a few days ago but I am glad I have as there is a great community and no lag on this server and everyone is helpful and gets along. I hope to stay on this server for awhile.
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire! Hope you enjoy your time here. =)
  3. Hi Blakey, welcome to the Empire. You will never leave these servers, thats the only downside, they are TOO good. :p
  4. Nope it's too late I have to leave, I'm banned. Cya guys.
  5. that was fast....
  6. How are you banned already?
  7. He was banned by the Automated Spam stopper.
  8. The server didn't even tell me what I was doing and then bam, I was banned because i was lagging. I didn't even know I was spamming until it said you are banned for automated spamming, I started to really like this server, now I gotta find a new one.
  9. Well, you would get a warning about it in the form of a kick before you would get banned.. :( It's sad though.
  10. It warn kicks u first. then ban :/
  11. Well i'm not lying here I didn't get a warning trust me I loved this server, I did not get a warning the message was like the one when you lag out.
  12. I dont want you to feel as if I or anyone else here is trying to call you a liar. We are just stating the server facts. I would recommend this.

First, start a private conversation with GameKribjeremy (Click here: http://empireminecraft.com/conversations/add?to=GameKribJEREMY ) and appeal your ban. explain your self completely and honestly and allow him to make the decision.Remember, he is an admin and can pull logs for every event. As they say, the truth shall set you free.

Secondly, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDrOxn0Qm1o
    This will explain ways to reduce lag on your end when gaming. I can not say that the Empire is 100% without lag, but if lag from the server was a major issue in banning, tons of other people would have the same issue. Which they don't. Follow a few of those steps to help reduce lag from your computer.

Hope this helps. I'm sure once/if you are allowed back into the Empire you will enjoy it greatly. :)

-Leo
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  13. Okay thank you Leo.
  14. np ;p Gluck!
  15. I think it's G'luck

You know, Good Luck?