Hi all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ThaKloned, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Hi everyone, just introducing myself. Been on this server for about a week now and I absolutely love it. It's my first time on a server and I hit gold :p Everyone I've met has been nothing short of helpful and friendly.

I've been playing since 1.7.4 (so not super long). I tend to start a SP seed build a bunch of stuff and get bored lol Maybe it's the fun of starting out that I like. But here it's different. I love just exploring other people builds. Sometimes I just roam the frontier and run into people bases. It's cool to see what others have made and see their build styles compared to mine.

I guess I can be considered an MC addict with MCOCD lol I see I fully grown field I have to harvest it and replant. I've replanted so many fields on this server :p

I'm pretty awful at redstone contraptions. I try to do things on my own and check out YouTube for help when stuck.

I started on smp3 then moved to smp5. Didn't take long to make friends there. Any and all are welcome to visit!

I want to say a big thanks to people like NZScruffy & Byeforeverthe2nd for the public farms. Really helps a person get started. There are so many others that have build great things as well. Thank you to all of you.

Anyways. I hope to be here for a long time!
  2. Welcome!
  3. Welcome to the Empire. I'm glad you made SMP5 your home. If you love exploring builds, I have a work in progress build at 11362 I think that you'll enjoy.
  4. I didn't know you were new.
  5. :cool:
    Welcome to EMC!
  6. Thanks for all the replies. Happy to be here!
  7. Welcome to the empire! Sadly, you just missed the thanksgiving promo and event (I think)... :(
    But anyways, enjoy your stay here :D
  8. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  9. Welcome to the Empire ThaKloned. Sounds like you are enjoying yourself. Have fun. :)
  10. Heya Welcome to EMC!
  11. No fear. I was here just in time! Even managed to find a Turkey Slicer on the last Turkey I found. :D
  12. Lucky you. What enchants did it have?
  13. Sharp V
    Unbreaking IV
    Fire Aspect II
    Knockback II
  14. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay! :)
  15. Hey there! Welcome to the Empire! I hope your enjoying it so far!