Hey, What's up?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Silver_Xephos, May 31, 2012.

1. Hello everyone. I'm Silver_Xephos. (Btw I have met the yogscast). Feel free to call me Silver. I like building huge homes and working with redstone. I am really new to this server and haven't gotten a chance to see it yet... Well, this is just a informal way of saying hello.

Kthxbai-
    ~Silver
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Hai I'm SillyWhiteMage ( btw I have met people). Feel free to call me Skynet.
    Equinox_Boss and Maxarias like this.
  3. Welcome! Call me Tealia. You're going to like it here.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Hiya! What server will you be on?
  5. Welcome to the empire! Call me Secret.
  6. Welcome to the empire! Call me Piggy!
  7. Welcome to the Empire! Don't call me Crazy.

Also, how did you find out about the Empire?
    Equinox_Boss and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  8. Off topic: then what do we call you? 1080?
  9. That's what I was thinking!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  10. You call him Sir Crazy, duh.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  11. Hi im mindlegokid ive met Darth Vader
  12. pffttt In your dreams.
  13. I believe that the sky is up.
  14. Hiya, I'm Maxarias, feel free to call me Max, but don't call me Maxi. I also respond to "Maaaaxarias" or IMax. I like helping new players. I live around servers 3, 5, 7, and 8.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Remember AusQB's post from earlier today? I almost feel like quoting it SMP1, 2, 4, 6, 9 and Utopia FTW!
    Manglex likes this.
  16. I play on Utopia on occasion.. I also tend to go those servers as well occasionally... Yes, I remember his post. >_<
    I play on real servers, I tell you real! Nothing AusQB or SillyWhiteMage says can make me think otherwise!! ;_;
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  17. Hello im LoganC3 Feel free to call me logan. I love building and farming and basically everything in the game. I have had troubles getting into the server it keeps saying i have to go to http://Empire.us and enter a code. what should i do?
  18. You've registered so you shouldn't have this problem. Try restarting Minecraft then logging into the server. If this doesn't work, then ICC's been having fun with some TNT at the data-center again...
  19. nah, i think i'll call you frank.
    autumnrain26 and Manglex like this.
  20. I did he said to me I am your mother then i said NOOOOOOO!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.