Hey Guys, my name is joshua (311josh)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 311josh, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Hi guys, I'm new to the forum =) I really enjoy this server and would like to make friends with you all, sorry if I've struck you as annoying/ mean/ bossy for whatever reason but I would like to be friends with you all. In real life, I like to ride BMX and play with my friends. I also like ripsticking if you know what that is :p Here's some images if you don't know what it is http://www.google.com.au/search?q=r...ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CEoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=925.

Hope I can make friends with you all, I play on smp3 because my lucky number is 3 :p And 11 is my other lucky number and that's why my ingame name is 311josh :p It's nice to meet you all, feel free to check out my residence at 6877 and go shopping. If you like my shop please donate because I need all the money I can get to make my shop better :) Thank you all and I look forward to meeting you :)
  2. Hello Josh... I am usually on SMP4 but I do come say HI on all the others once in a while.... Say Hi anytime :)
  3. My lucky number is 3 digits.So I assume it would be a long time before they would have that many servers.
  4. Welcome to the Empire! Hope you enjoy your time here =).