Help?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AmusedStew, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, some may know me. Some may not. That is not the point ;).

I cant log into minecraft, I took a break and have been wanting to play these last few days but this new 1.8 launcher thing is very confusing... this is what I get.
    Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG

Forgot to do the dropdown menu thing too for pics....

If anyone knows how to get my Minecraft to run, it would be much appreciated. :)
  2. What does it say? If you start up the launcher, does it list you as a 'demo player'?

If you just do not know how to start it up, press 'play' next to your username, and it will start it up ;)

Edit: BTW, I remember you :) Welcome back!
  3. No

[22:08:29 ERROR]: Couldn't launch game
    java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe" (in directory "C:\Users\miche_000\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft"): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
    at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1048) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at com.mojang.launcher.game.process.direct.DirectGameProcessFactory.startGame(DirectGameProcessFactory.java:14) ~[launcher.jar:1.6.11]
    at net.minecraft.launcher.game.MinecraftGameRunner.launchGame(MinecraftGameRunner.java:208) [launcher.jar:1.6.11]
    at com.mojang.launcher.game.runner.AbstractGameRunner.onDownloadJobFinished(AbstractGameRunner.java:186) [launcher.jar:1.6.11]
    at com.mojang.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob.popAndDownload(DownloadJob.java:122) [launcher.jar:1.6.11]
    at com.mojang.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob.access$000(DownloadJob.java:12) [launcher.jar:1.6.11]
    at com.mojang.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob$1.run(DownloadJob.java:86) [launcher.jar:1.6.11]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_25]
    Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
    at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:386) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:137) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1029) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    ... 11 more
    [22:08:29 INFO]: Deleting C:\Users\miche_000\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.8.3\1.8.3-natives-56721385701849

If I did the spoiler wrong... this will be a long thing of text
  4. Pressing play gives the same white screen :(
  5. Hmm... I don't think it has anything to do with you being away for so long..

And I have never heard that kind of issue.

Maybe you can try uninstalling MC, reinstalling MC? (Make sure you back up any singleplayer worlds!)
  6. Have you updated Java recently?
  7. I updated Java this morning and I uninstall/reinstalled MC... I think. I tried uninstalling MC, not sure if it worked.
  8. AmusedStew likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.