Help with keeping my stuff safe!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by mastapasta2000, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Hey! In October of 2014, my gaming laptop (and only computer that can run vidya) went into the shop for issues involving the motherboard and other boards, and it's been in the shop ever since because the parts took forever to get here and the guywho we used to go to can't actually do his job. So... all the access I had to Minecraft (and especially this server) is non-existent. I've tried my best to vote on topg.org whenever I could, but there is no way for me to know if any of my stuff is safe at all. D:

If it is safe, I was wondering if it would be possible for my residence to be protected. I've read something on the forums before about such a thing.

Now, the reason that I didn't do this before is this: I couldn't use this account until today. Because I couldn't get on to MC, I couldn't get my forum pass because I couldn't write it down. Also, the password recovery program would not work, and you couldn't directly create an account on the forums without a ton of issues (and it might not work anyways).

Thank you very much to whoever reads this and helps! If you need clarification on something because I didn't make sense, feel free to ask!
  2. PM krysyy and ask for derelict protection there. :)
  3. I think that if you give staff a reason and duration, that'll make sure your res doesn't go derelict.