[Help] Spiral Knights Problems

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jay2a, Sep 9, 2013.

1. I've been having a few problems with Spiral Knights. I'm sure a lot of you don't know what the game is, or you just don't play it. My problem simply is that the game won't let me spend tokens. I have about 20 tokens, but when I try to use them to buy stuff the game says I don't have any. I'll say what types of tokens I have if you need information about that. That's all.

Comments/complaints
  2. Try contacting the staff... What do tokens do again?
  3. Tokens are just a form of currency on that game, next to crowns.
  4. I play Spiral Knights.
    The only thing I can think of is that you have tokens, but of a different kind. If you pay attention, they have different colours and names, such as the Grim Spark which is green if I remember well (You probably know this already, I'm not implying you're an idiot). Check that the item you're trying to get actually requires the tokens you have. I looked over this quite frequently.
    Hope this is the actual solution.
  5. I didn't know if the token types mattered. The only tokens I knew I couldn't spend at the token vender were Krogmo coins. I don't know how many tokens I have, but I know I have boss tokens, green tokens, red tokens, and blue tokens.
  6. Krogmo Coins can be spent in the northern area where the elevators are located, at the west end.
    The other tokens are at the bottom left corner of the Haven Bazaar
  7. Okay, I figured out the token thing, I didn't know that there were certain sections at the token vendor where you could only spend one type of token.

While we're on the topic, I do have a question, though.
    How do I obtain Almirian Seals, and Jelly Gems?
  8. Jelly gems you get for beating the Royal Jelly in mission 5-2.
    Almirian Seals are obtained by beating Lord Vanaduke in mission 9-3.