[HELP] MOUSE

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AdinD, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys.
    For the next few days I'm on my macbook pro at my grandparents house. I brought my razor naga and keyboard, and my mouse appears to be having probs. 1/2 the time when I left-click it right clicks. This is really annoying, already causing me to loose 19 hunger games today. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Edit: This only happens in minecraft
  2. May be a compatibility issue or something. I would take several google searches to start off with, to see if there is not a simple solution.
  3. Is it something to do with the controls option in your options???
  4. Its probably just the razor-mac copmatibility :) thanks guys
  5. this is actually a Mac problem. try pressing SHIFT :p I'm not sure the fix, but I've been getting this problem so much xD
    Olaf_C likes this.
  6. It's probably incompatible with the computer. I get problems with my mouse all the time. It's just an old mouse, though. You could ask if anybody has a different mouse that you could use. I've used Macs and PCs, and I've found many things that aren't compatible with both. If you could say what kind of mouse it is, I could try to find the problem with it.
    adondrabkin likes this.
  7. I got the mouse 4 months ago :p
  8. Not sure if this helps, but try checking your MC options, got to controls, and make sure touchscreen mode is off. Someone else made a similar thread, and this fixed their problem.
  9. Its already off :(
  10. Maybe the control button is stuck or something? I think on a mac, control+Lclick = Rclick.
  11. hmmm... Maybe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.