Help Millbee!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Thayf13, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Recently, Millbeeful, or Millbee, lost his youtube account. For some of us, making video content is a way of making a living. He has never gotten a strike. Until today. Someone flagged him for half a second of mild nudity for an ANIME. There are more revealing videos out there on youtube. Also, he is within guidance of the YouTube rules.

Please help him get his account back! His community, that of MindCrack have entertained a lot of people, and even kept some teenagers from suicide.

Sign this petition to help get Millbee's account back!

http://www.change.org/petitions/youtube-give-millbee-his-youtube-account-back

#FreeMillbee
  2. That is why
  3. actually, it's not against youtube's rules.

A video that contains nudity or other sexual content may be allowed if the primary purpose is educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic, and it isn’t gratuitously graphic.
    Other factors include: The length of time an image appears in the video Fleeting vs. prolonged exposure especially relative to the overall length of the video.
    In cases where videos do not cross the line, but still contain sexual content, we may apply an age-restriction so that only viewers over a certain age can view the content."
  4. Well, I guess someone would have filed a complaint with Youtube. Or he used copyrighted material.
  5. Someone flagged him for the half a second. He was not cancelled for the copyright material, he his not the only one to do a Let's Play of the series he was flagged for. It was just an editing error. So there was a bit of a 'slip' as appears when the top a celebrities dress reveals... *cough* No one noticed until it was brought up. Half. A. Second.
  6. Oh no, I didn't even realise. :(
    I love(d) Millbee and his content, so I'll definitely be signing this petition.

#FreeMillbee
    Exploding_Duck likes this.
  7. I completely agree. Hope Youtube listen to the community!
    Samurai_Pig likes this.
  8. Lets her The sheep his acc back
  9. I shall have my name written down. :D