[Help] Horse on another server

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by RednaxDlevennoz, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Hi all,

So I was hoping that if I had a tame horse on one server (smp2), that I should be able to use it on another (smp5). Which was not true, it didnt teleport with me. No problem, because I eggified it, went to the wastelands on another server, spawned my horse and wanted to ride it. Stupid... I had to tame the horse again. Ok, waited for a few minutes, tamed my horse and explored the wastelands that server.

Question:
    Is it possible to leave your horse on another server , and call it if you need him? If so, how do you call the horse?

thnx for the help.
  2. Stable command, /stable store. Go to the other server /stable summon #
  3. FYI: Just be aware that if you summon your horse in town its free, but summoning a horse in waste or wild will cost rupees. Try summoning in town, mounting the horse, and then typing the /waste or /wild command to avoid the rupee cost. Just make sure to stay on your horse until you are away from the spawn area. Sometimes the system will not let you remount your horse when it is on the spawn point.

Storing your horse in the waste or wild is free. Good luck!
    MoeMacZap and RednaxDlevennoz like this.
  4. oh dear, now I feel dumb. Had to explore the stable-wiki first.
    Thanks for the help!
  5. Nice tip, and since storing the horse in waste or wild is free, are you still able to summon it while in town?
  6. That's what the community is here for :)
    RednaxDlevennoz likes this.
  7. Yes, it does not matter where you store the horse, summoning in town is free. Also, if you want to go to a particular spawn point, try typing n, s, e, w, ne, se, etc and center. So as an example, if you mount the horse in town and type /waste n you should end up at the north waste spawn point.

Last time I checked /waste center worked but /wild center did not.
  8. Cool, I'm gonna try that one :)