Hello.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Otisdiver, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Hi,
    I'm Otisdiver, but I just go by Otis. I just joined Empire Minecraft two days ago and I'm already a big fan. I appreciate all of the clear effort put into it, and also the excellent plugins and website interface.
    Anyway, a little bit about myself. I've been playing Minecraft for about four years now, since Beta 1.4. I've watched this game explode with popularity, and become very well acquainted with the community, as well as all of the nooks and crannies of the game mechanics. In my time on Minecraft, I was privileged to serve as Head Administrator on the first hunger games server (now down, not advertising), and a Moderator on one of the first prison servers (also down, not advertising). Before that, I was a well-established member on another server, where I was a successful businessman. Watch out, EMC.
    Well, that's all I've got. Please stop by my shop or even just say "Hello," it's at /v +OSC. I'll see you around!
  2. Welcome to the Empire ! :)

You seem to have quite some experience as staff on other servers, that's cool :)

I'm sure you'll like it here
  3. You'll love it here, welcome Otis! :)
  4. What Fedny Said :p
  5. Welcome to the Empire Otis, also I agree that you will love it here. Have fun.:)
  6. Welcome to EMC! :)
  7. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  8. Welcome to the Empire! :cool:
  9. Thanks, everyone!

If you're interested, I've started my company. Please do check it out!
    dresden72 likes this.