Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ClowReed1985, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Hi everyone, I'm ClowReed1985!

I'm 28 years old, and I've been playing Minecraft since the Alpha days. I was an admin for a fairly popular (now several years defunct) MC server for a long time, so I know and appreciate all the work that goes into maintaining a server. So to the owner/admins/mods, thanks! This seems like an excellent server from the time I've played!
  2. Welcome to the Empire! I hope you enjoy it. Make sure you read the Wiki. It is the best place to get help with EMC specific things.
  3. Welcome to EMC! Shoot me a PM if you need anything :)
  4. Welcome to EMC :D! Yes, the server is pretty awesome, lots of nice, friendly people, stuff to do, more stuff coming. Read the wiki, ask questions etc. People are happy to help. :)
    dresden72 likes this.
  5. Welcome to the empire :D! Hope you enjoy your stay in the excellent servers in EMC :D.
  6. Welcome to the Empire! I hope you enjoy the server as much as I have. I've been here for two years, and haven't left yet!

Anyway, I hope this server will be one of your favorites, and that you can make a lot of friends!
  7. Welcome!
  8. Welcome to the Empire! Which smp do you play on? I enjoy looking at other people's creations, I might swing by one of these days, that is if you don't mind. :D
  9. Welcome! :)
  10. Welcome! Shoot me a pm if you need potions or boats :p