Hello, this is Echidy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by echidy, Oct 27, 2011.

1. You may have seen me on the wonderful streets of the town or you may of heard/won one of my trivia times, I'm just here to let anyone else here know that well, I now play this server! and that I am looking forward to every bit of time spent on it. I have a Very small shop at my house so in game type /visit echidy for a few knick-knacks, lol. I will apply for moderator in a few weeks to a month or so as I feel I need more time to get used to the servers rules and show my responsibility to the moderators themselves. Goodbye everyone!!! -Echidy
    P.S Trivia time today, your chance to win 100 Rupees!, just answer one question.
  2. Good to have you echidy :)
  3. Thankyou JustinGuy
  4. I'm trying to change my avatar at the moment
  5. Welcome to the Empire! :D
  6. like this avatar, I got it from the Empire Minecraft logo!
  7. hi GameKribJEREMY, how are you?
  8. HAXXXX haha
  9. Welcome to the Empire echidy! Hope you have a good time here!
  10. Thanks guys for the support
  11. Bye guys, I probably wont reply for a while, I'm trying to connect to the server
  12. Servers full, I probably would donate if it wasn't a monthly subscription $20 isnt that bad, but not a monthly sub. Ive donated to a server $30 in the past but i dont think the server was worth it, you guys would be for sure
  13. We have a $5.00 a month option as well, which also grants a spot on the server. :)
  14. I know but if i donated I probably would do 20 if anything, as I know how much of a help it is to you guys. P.S. Do mods get a free spot?
  15. Hello there echidy welcome to the AWESOME Empire Minecraft server <3 have fun and enjoy yourself !
  16. Yes, moderators, admins & supporters are above the 45 limit.
  17. :O Klam you almost stole my welcome line xD

Welcome to the EMPIRE!!!! were the grass is green and the sheep trample your crops!!! (or so i have heard on the last part >.>)
  18. Whaaa. Bumping a thread from October last year..? You okay there echidy lolol?
    Manglex and TheSpyPie like this.
  19. Wow why would you bump this thread? it is old, last post was Oct, 27 2011