Hello. I'm John. :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by johnboy106, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Hi!
    I figured I would introduce my self since I'm new to EmpireMinecraft.

My name is John and I'm a big computer/technology geek. I want to build my own computer and maybe even create a website from scratch. One problem with being a geek is that I'm always helping people with their technology. Thats why I make video tutorials. I have a Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/MegaGeekTutorials where I show my screen while doing stuff so anyone can learn more about computers. I make videos about simple Windows tricks to advanced videos on how to install Ubuntu in virtual box. One of my most viewed videos is how to make Minecraft faster (just search that on my channel) so obviously I like Minecraft. I am thinking of learning how to make 3D Minecraft animations just as a side hobby.

I hope to see you on the server!
    JustinGuy likes this.
  2. Welcome to the Server!
    I'll be sure to check out your video on how to make Minecraft faster.

Hope you enjoy the server. Are you on smp1 or smp2?
  3. why hello john welcome to the sever man im new aswell also looking for some minecraft mates to hang out with and what not im in the server all the time just logg in and look for me and ill awncer
  4. I would look for you but I can't log in at all. the server is always full! even when it says 44/45. Oh well. Maybe at night I can log in.
  5. yea i get what you mean :/ i dont understand why they dont just raise the player cap to 100 or hell atlest 80
  6. Nice to see some more people who share intrest as me I hope your on the empire for many years to come
    awesomedug1115 likes this.