Hello! Im Back!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheDeltaM, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Hi Guys!

First off I'm a long time member of the empire. My first sign in was 1427 days (3.9 Years) ago and
    I've been away for 201 days (at the time of this thread). OMG so much has changed in the last 200 days and so much more has been done to the server and community in the past 4 years! I've never made an introduce yourself thread before (at least that I can remember) so here it is!

My IGN is DeMott_Mafia, my close friends call me Chris. I first joined the empire my junior(?)
    year of High school and I played almost non stop during the school year. I joined the army in 2013 and lost a lot of time playing on the servers, almost a year due to training. I returned to the Empire and started streaming. I had problems at first with my work schedule (still plagues me today) and I was unable to keep a regular stream time. So I'm currently sitting around 125 followers (yay still new to twitch :D ). I plan on continuing to play on the server again and in ~January start streaming again. I enjoyed running a potions shop on SMP 3 so I plan to start that back up again as well as run an outpost on one of the other servers.

Thanks for being a great community!

-Chris
  2. Welcome back! :)
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  3. Hi Chris. Doesn't seem like over 200 days since I last saw you on the forums. :eek: Welcome back and have fun. ;)
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  4. Welcome Back, We Missed You :D
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  5. Welcome back to the Empire! Thank you for your service, and glad to see more long time players back! :)
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  6. Welcome back!
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  7. Welcome back! Thank you for your service!
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  8. I remember seeing your name on forums a few times when you were active. Welcome back!
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  9. i have no idea who you are :D but Welcome back!! so glad your back :D
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.