Hello Friends!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by her0n_, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Hello!
    I am looking foward to enjoying my stay on the server. :)
    I know I will have lots of fun!
  2. Hey, welcome to the Empire! If you have any questions, you can always ask anyone with a green name :p The staff team here is always willing to help out and answer any questions you may have.
    In the meantime, take a look at guide.emc.gs - It is a great guide for learning about EMC.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire. I'm Tower and my home server is on /smp2 while my outposts are on /smp7, /smp8.
    I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here. /smp8 has the best public farms from iron to blaze.. /smp8 /wild n follow the boat path.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire!
    This is a great time to join, since a lot of features like the Games server and Empires are right around the corner
    Eviltoade likes this.
  5. HAIII ! You is on Mumble ! Hello from da future!
  6. Welcome to EMC! :)
  7. welcome 2 the server, best minecraft server u gonna find!

theres always something to do, there are cool (scary) custom mobs outside town and exploring the frontier can be really cool!

be sure to check out SMP8 PWU, its public wild utils like mob grinders and xp farms and stuff. if u need something u prob. gonna find it right there!
  8. Welcome to EMC! Let me know if you have any questions. I think you will find EMC has everything you are looking for in a server. It truly is the best!
  9. Welcome to EMC! Hope you have a fun time on this server ^.^