Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by alaixxa, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Hello! My names Alexis, user name is Alaixxa. Been on server 6 for a few days now, and I can definatly say I love how everything is set up! So far its been really fun and I hope it gets better :)
  2. Great to have you, welcome!
  3. Thankyou very much!
  4. Speaking of server 6, I really need to figure out what I want to do with my residence there. Maybe I'll see you around. Welcome to the Empire!
  5. Yes welcome! May you have fun minecrafting in your empire days to come (^_^)
  6. I'd say have fun but its impossible not to :D
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  7. This is a great point XD
    Sopby likes this.
  8. Hope you like it as much as I do (That is VERY hard xD)

Have fun out there oh and take screenshots of people who look like they want to go to the wild with you only a flint and stell and a bukket of lava xD.
  9. Haha maybe, ive been thinking of what I want to do with mine, and so far what im thinking is going to be absolutely huge and take a ton of time and resorces lol. But it sounds like fun and when its done it's going to be sweet!
  10. Now thats the spirit :D
  11. Welcome and Yes.... Have Lots of Fun and Remember Function F2 is your friend if you need it :) You can do print screen but the other is much easier to get to us if you ever need it
  12. Welcome to the Empire. I'm on SMP6 as well and my Res is a resources sink as well, so I know what you mean. Good luck. After a couple of days and tons and tons of materials I've managed to finish a massive first floor/farm, still working on the second. I'm gonna need a lot of glass and cobble before this is done. Res is 12089.