Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jens_magican, Jan 18, 2013.

1. hi i'm jens_magican
    (yes i know my username is spelled wrong but i first invented it when i was 8 and it became a habit of choosing it)

I will be playing on smp2 on a lot just south of spawn. I like to just peacefully play minecraft however i like to sometimes go on an expedition and having company while travelling.

In real life i'm 15 and in my spare time i mostly read books, learn history (if you think that's weird, well nice for you) and play video games.

About minecraft, i used to play it a lot but one year ago i got bored with it and the server i played on went offline. After that i played some tekkit for half a year. Then i stopped playing it until a friend of mine also started playing it (he will probably join in a week or so).

I hope i will find an awesome community here.
    P.S.:my timezone is +1
    PirateOfDW and 5weety like this.
  2. Hello and Welcome to EMC, player! :)
    We hope you enjoy your stay here.
  3. Welcome to the Empire! Make sure you read the Empire Guide! :)
  4. Welcome to EMC! I joined probably a week ago and so far I'm liking it here.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  5. Hello and welcome to EMC! (The best minecraft server)
    I love to read too, and have always found history interesting. Sometimes it's nice to learn from others mistakes, making them all yourself is too time consuming :p
  6. That DOG! It reminded me of Scrappy Doo... My god, I feel old.
    5weety likes this.
  7. Welcome!
  8. Welcome to the best server in all of Minecraftia!!!
  9. Welcome Jens. Don't worry about your name. It's yours, so it's spelled right, however you spell it.

I've had an interest in History as well. I'm not very good at it, but I have always been curious about how and why things are the way they are.
    I hope you enjoy EMC.
  10. Welcome back to MC. Welcome to EMC. And welcome to the best server in the empire smp2. Let me know if you need anything I'm always here to help :D