Hello all from Aubringer!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Aubringer, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Figured I'd take a second to introduce myself. My name is Aubringer and I currently reside in smp5 (I was lucky enough to claim a lot close to the spawn!).

I have been playing Minecraft for about a month now and have been having a blast, I must say it is quite addictive. Haven't been this addicted to a game since way back in Everquest 1. I have lost many a night of sleep to this darn game... I have only ever played Survival, as I like to work for my materials, I have never even launched the Creative mode. I have even given thought to making videos to document my progression, but there are so many video out there already, and who wants to watch a newbie discovering the joys of a lever for the first time...;)

After having much fun, and taking alot pride in my constructions in Single Player, I decided to take the plunge into the Multiplayer world. After a bit a research I decided on EMC and was glad I did so... But after logging in, I see I still have ALOT to learn about contruction...many of the amazing buildings I have seen have put my (in comparison) measly hovel, in single player, to shame.

So I hope to learn, maybe do some adventuring, or generally bump into you all online. So if you see the Golden Knight running around, please say Hi!
  2. Welcome to EMC. You sound like you have a great attitude and it's good to have you in the Empire. You'll find there are many people here who are happy to help you out. Search the forums and if you don't find what you want you can always ask. This is one of the most helpful communities on the Internet.