Hello again, EMC. Been a while. Also, this is an AMA or something-another.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SleepyPK, Jan 19, 2015.

1. I don't know when the last time I logged on was, I figure it was a few hundred days ago. I thought I ought to drop by again where I've spent so many hours and maybe say hi to some old friends. I'm not on a PC that can run Minecraft right now, but it's good to see the forums again.
    I guess to reintroduce myself, ask me anything or whatever you forum people do.
    just_five_fun and AlexChance like this.
  2. Welcome back:)
  3. Thanks kindly, my friend. It's good to be back. Perhaps I'll log on to Smp5 again sometime.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. If I do log in sometime, I guess there's going to be a lot of stuff I gotta get caught up on. I don't know what the tokens are and I think I remember hearing about Empire-exclusive items or something.
  5. Welcome back, SleepyPK! :) You can check out the Wiki's Promotional Items section to find out about all of the Empire-exclusive items that are around. As for Tokens, they are a currency gained by killing mobs mostly and can be obtained from some EMC Events, this currency cannot be shared with other players and will be usable in the future for lots of awesome stuff! Recently the Tokens had the use to buy an Avaluncher for 20k Tokens. That was the first time Tokens could be used, they do not have another use yet but expect to see them as a very useful currency in the future!
  6. Thanks a ton. I'll make sure to check it out.
    FDNY21 likes this.