Heads won't show faces!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TehrandomX, Oct 20, 2014.

?

Do u want Haastregt and TehrandomX date :3?

Yess :3 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Noo XD 2 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Recently i have tried to place a head and i wouldn't show the face is it just me or is anyone else having this difficulty ??? if so i think staff might be able to shed a little light
  2. Everyone is experiencing this issue. There is no fix for it currently.
  3. i really dont like it i wanna see my glorious face on a pedestal :(
    Lachlan61 likes this.
  4. Sometimes they work, other times they do not. I don't think there is a fix for it either unfortunately :(
  5. I see a face.
    Unfortunately, that face is usually Steve laughing at me.
    Noooo Steve, why do you make it so that I cannot see my beautiful piggie heads? Why the torment!

On a serious note, I do notice many of my same mob/animal heads not stacking.
    Appears that changing to 1.8, I can 'see' which ones will work, and which ones will not.
    Similar with player heads, although those always seem to stack and it is 'hit or miss' as to which will work.

I will try to play around with them tonight and investigate a little bit.
    (I do not usually have a habit of playing around with severed heads)
    princebee likes this.
  6. lol i think ur a murderer from the looks of it luckily i have a strength potion so can i steal ur head , too late already did :p
    highlancer54 likes this.
  7. How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real
  8. i didn't understand that but ima support that motion
  9. The issue you explained in the OP seems to be a problem for everyone. I hope that there will be a solution for this in the near future :)

I can sometimes make my display heads work if I use other version of MC - You could try 1.7.9 or 1.7.0?
  10. Try placing them with 1.7.4.
    Lachlan61 likes this.
  11. thank you matthew it helped so much :D