Hasorko [I guess you really like it XD]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hasorko, Jan 27, 2013.

1. So in a couple hours, I will have my first year finished on EMC. While I was checking the page I noticed another special event (at least to me). I just reached a 100% Post/Like Ratio ^^ This means on average I get 1 Like on each and every single of my posts ^^

Likes.png

So even though its a little stupid ;) If anyone has a decent question, go ahead, maybe I can share some knowledge XD
    Lasluin and margaritte like this.
  2. Congratulations on one year!
    And what is your favorite past-time? (No Video Games!)
  3. I guess you mean what was the best time of my life ^^ In this case, it will probably be my exchange year in montana. Playing cowboy for a year was quite entertaining ;)
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  4. Why brought you into Minecraft?

And 427 post's in 1 year? I got 5k xD
  5. Yes, well I just broke a thousand and Thursday's my 500th day. So cut him some slack :p
  6. I guess you mean what brought me here. It was a friend of mine who brought me here. Back when Mc was still in the classic stage.

About the amount of my posts. To me its very important to do as much relevant posts as possible. I think thats also the reason for my high like/post ratio. Without trying to offend anybody here, I guess many people misstake a forum for a chat, making it impossible to follow all of it. So thats my way to try improving the situation :)

(This post is an exception, as it is not REALLY relevant ^^)
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  7. Just made the ratio even again :D
    Hasorko likes this.