hashhog3000's 600 Day AMA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hashhog, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Introduction
    Hello, Empire! About 600 days ago, I signed on to the Empire. So, to celebrate, I'm doing a simple AMA. But first, I have a few things to say.

A Round of Applause for the Following
    I'd like to thank all the wonderful people that have made my time on EMC fantastic. First, of course, I'd like to thank the past and present EMC staff team, who have always done a fantastic job making the Empire a fun, safe place to play Minecraft. None of this would be possible without you.

I'd also like to thank nick535, purplepuff11, and Apocryphan, three players who took me in when I first began playing, the first friends I have ever had. Thanks for all that you've done.

Besides them, I'd like to thank the people of SMP4 in general, including R0bbieJo, tinkerbell28, ob1bob69, and many, many others. You've all played a part in making SMP4 the beautiful place it is for me.

Thanks to all you at Rainbow Butte. I know it isn't very active anymore, but you all were a blast! :) I've had tons of fun there.

And, of course, thank you to all the people who are active on the forums and ingame. Almost every player that I've spoken to has contributed in some way to make my EMC life even better than before. Without the community, the Empire would be nothing, so I definitely appreciate each and every one of you.

Last but not least, I'd like to give a massive thank you to both FDNY21 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx. You have become two of the best friends that I've ever had on the Empire, and you've supported me through some tough times. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done.

The Future
    So, what do I plan to do with my EMC life? Let's sum it up.
    The SMP3 Museum
    Surprised? I, hashhog3000, a devoted SMP4er of 600 days, will be building my museum. On SMP3. :p Once my Museum Building Contest wraps up, I'll hopefully be able to get building. I currently have one of every promotional item, as well as various event items and other things. What will the museum be like? Let's just say it'll be quite the adventure.
    The Inkstain
    You may have noticed that I haven't published an article of The Inkstain in a couple of weeks. Don't worry, it's not dead. I have been incredibly busy the last two weeks and have been on vacation for the past couple of weekends. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can publish the seventh issue this week and then stick to a regular schedule. I also will be including some community input in some of the coming issues!
    Ophidia
    You may or may not have heard me throwing around the word Ophidia a couple of times in the past. It's even in my signature! Ophidia is an outpost that I will be building after I finish the museum. It will be incredibly unique if all goes well. I look forward to running it!
    Parties
    So, apparently Christmas this year happens to fall on my 699th-700th day. Crazy, huh? Anyway, I'll be using that as an excuse to throw a holiday bash. It's name? Fruitcake Fest. More info on that in a couple of months!
    Contribution Work
    Despite my business, I hope to clean up my one blog post and perhaps post one or two more within the next two weeks, so you can look forward to that! :)

Now, ask away! But don't forget to check out the next couple of posts, which will contain a unique AMA feature... as soon as I finish eating. See you then! :D
    Apocryphan and PenguinDJ like this.
  2. What does AMA stand for? :)
  3. Memory Lane
    I collected some images from these forums. You may recognize some. Enjoy the nostalgia. :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. Ask Me Anything :)