Halloween Party: Raffles, Fireworks and more!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by skyrimboywonder, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Hello everyone! I decided I would like to celebrate the holiday with a big shebang! I am hosting a Halloween Party at my residence the Saturday before Halloween. Here is the order of events:
    1. First all the participants will get to feast. Anything you don't eat you may take home :). I will also hand out raffle tickets (book and quill.)
    2. Next we will be doing contests and games. The first event is going to be the Ender Pearl Race. Ender Pearls are provided. The participants leap from platform to platform with Ender Pearls. The Ender Pearls are provided. There will be other contests as well :).
    3. Next we will do the raffle. So far there will be 5 standard prizes and 2 master prizes. There might be a rupee giveaway but I am not sure :(.
    4. Finally we will have a firework contest. Whoever has the best firework wins!
    5. Finally if you want you can purchase a storage unit and another surprise. :)

The party will take place on Saturday October 26th at 2:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST.) If you are interested I need to know who is coming so just simply put your username and that you will be coming. Thank you! If you have any questions just ask!

-skyrimboywonder
  2. My apologies. My res is on Smp5. Sorry for the trouble!