Haidar!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vorgud, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Hai! I've been here for a while, and boy! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Vorgud, and I am more technical than fancy. I've been here for a while and I LOVE the serve so far. Everyone on it is nice. I <3 Minecraft, and Portal 2. And I do come from another site, but that is another story for another time.

Fun Fact: In some Scandinavian language, Vorgud means, "Our God". I am from the USA and I had no clue it meant that until someone pointed it out. People think I am Scandinavian because of that. Go Figure.
  2. I will admit I thought you were from the northern Adriatic with that name :) What do you mean you are more technical?
  3. What i mean is i'm more messy, and maybe technical is the wrong word, but only builds structures for the general need, or it could be that i know my redstone. I am a messy, messy redstone person. I have made a succesful piston elevator once.
  4. Nice! I was trying to make a piston elevator and I failed at it :( I wanted to make one to go from the bottom of my pyramid to the top.
  5. I LOVE REDSTONE