[GUIDE] Empire LinkHUB

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Aug 19, 2015.

1. PenguinDJ's service link updated, working on new section titles, adding art section soon.
    Kytula likes this.
  2. Bump. Suggest links to be added! Cory will be on in about an hour to work on stuff.
  3. What is inappropriate about it?
  4. Love this link hub. ;)
  5. Erektus/ContributionTeam is taking over this soon, making new images for it and such, since he has much more time on his hands than I do these days.
  6. I assume that he'll be making a new thread for it soon, then?
  7. I still see her :p
    tuqueque likes this.
  8. Um, that's weird, I see the Empire LinkHUB logo.
  9. I see her
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. If your logo is a lady then it's there, if it's not meant to be a lady then uh, I don't know. :confused:
    tuqueque likes this.
  11. It's supposed to be a logo that says "EMPIRE MINECRAFT LinkHUB", but I remember searching up something about EMC on google and an image of a woman popping up related to this thread, it confused me a lot but I never looked into it.

I'll reupload the logo with a new link, the tinypic link might be messed up and shared with another image.
  12. still there! maybe try using imgur
  13. Refresh, I just updated the IMG code.
  14. New image is there and looks good, nice :)

As for my question...
  15. fixed, btw, you should ask staff to clean up the last like 9 post as they refer to her
  16. To answer your question, that is up to him, if he wants to make a new thread and move everything to there he can and I will ask this one be closed, if not he can supply me with the updates/changes he needs to make and I will edit them in.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. No pictures or inappropriate comments were made and it was on topic so it should be alright :)
  18. All I ever saw was the "Empire Minecraft LinkHub", no lady at all. I feel left out. :(
    ScrObot and jkjkjk182 like this.
  19. i was talking that they were off topic post
  20. Everything looks fine to me, but we may as well just move on now, it doesn't really matter :confused:
    I'd recommend making a new thread so that he can easily supply all of the changes and updates himself but that's up to you. If he's going to run it then it's probably best if he runs it completely. :)