[GUIDE] A Guide to the Wilderness

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Hello EMC family!

So i'm guessing most of us have heard of Sparertoaster's 'a hitchhiker's guide to Empire Minecraft', yes? Well I decided to write a book called a guide to the wilderness, that place where you gather resources from. It's going to be a little bit like a hitchhiker's guide to Empire Minecraft but with a little less input from the community, and more input from me.

What I need the community to do though, is either donate rupees to me for the project, or give me a spare book or ink sac or feather. It's really simple.

Rupee donators get a special edition of the book, with a few extra tips to surviving in the wilderness. It doesn't really matter how much you give me though, every rupee donator gets the same edition of the book.
    Item donators get a special place in my heart for making this project come true :)

I'm relying on the community to give me enough rupees to buy items, or give me the items I need to make the book and quill I need.

So now onto what the book will feature. It will have a few pages on how to find a place for your base, another few pages on making a base, another couple of pages on mob grinders, and a few pages to caving and then the donator's extra tips.