GSA 2014 Information

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by HashDankHog, Mar 26, 2014.

1. sush it's okay, it was just a joke. Thanks for the diamond. :)
    pic without words: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12881184/kura.jpg
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  2. Bump. Signatures have been added and over time, I will improve them and add more options. Second post.
    Palmsugar likes this.
  3. I could help you with the signatures. (when I have time >.<) Also, I made this one for my own sig, because the other one was too big and when resizing the letters were hard to read:

If you or anyone wants to use it they're more than welcome to. :)
  4. I just realized I messed up on size, it appears a lot smaller in the signature bar. I will fix that.

I am okay on help, just new to gimp. Working on some designs and if I fail, I will ask you for help :).
    Palmsugar likes this.
  5. Bump. Almost done with new sigs!
    Palmsugar likes this.
  6. This is temporarily delayed. It will be in late 2014 to early 2015. I am having some real life problems right now, but do not worry. So far I have reached 10400r in donations. I am really not wanting donations, and want money raised by myself.

Real life has gotten crazy, and so have other projects on EMC. I have really only been able to AFK on SMP9 recently, and I want to be able to give full undivided attention to the award. I cannot do this right now with everything life is throwing at me currently. Of course, I am still active on the forums and somewhat active in-game, I just cannot focus on the award.
  7. I am going to be honest. I am in a bit of a pickle. I have not really been able to save up money due to the fact I have been trying to build back what I have lost when Olaf got into some hot water. I am in need of a co-host who can cover about half of the costs.

This year I am somewhat worried about the war. Due to my ban, I feel as if my reputation has not only been tarnished, but I am at the point where I cannot focus all my finances on GSA. I am worried about several other things, including getting funds by summer, and if the award will be any popular without the front page. so I need a business partner/co-host.

What I need is rupees. I have raised and worked my butt off for about 500k, and I need someoen to cover the other half. They will also help with managing the award, and etc. Donations are no longer anonymous, so send them to ICH. More signatures are in the work. I might redesign the award entirely, since in my opinion GSA is a stale model.